We need your help!
The SPPR Team has the unique pleasure of being able to work on the critically-acclaimed documentary film, Bully, that helped spark a national movement that rallied people to stand up to bullying, hate and intolerance. The film is hitting stores TODAY. Help us spread the word by sending out the word via your social media pages. We’re using #bullymovie as our reference point.
The facts that you may know.
- Thirteen MILLION kids will be bullied in the U.S. this year, making bullying the most common form of violence experienced by young people in the nation.
- Three million students will be absent each MONTH because they feel unsafe at school.
- Thirty percent of children who reported being bullied said they sometimes brought WEAPONS to school.
- School personnel are reported to notice or intervene in only ONE out of every twenty-five incidents.
- Fifty percent of the time, when an upstander intervenes in bullying, the bullying stops within ten seconds.
Bullying is a serious problem and the solutions belong to us all.
Won’t you join us today in getting the word out?
It’s time to take a stand! #bullymovie out now on DVD!
One Response to "We need your help!"Add Comment